Ignis BubblePoi are the first programmable LED poi of spherical shape for juggling and contact spinning. Owing to soft material, they are safe to spin. The shape, weight and size are almost identical to those contact poi you get used to spinning and juggling.
The system of inner channels with surficial distribution of weights makes balance ideal, enabling to do all possible tricks. Detach the cord and use BubblePoi as contact or juggling balls!
Unique lighting every time: upload your own images into the poi: colorful patterns, emoji, effects, etc. The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the poi.
Programming is carried out in Ignis application on your mobile phone. This also makes your phone a remote controller for your BubblePoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from phone.
On default total length from poi bottom to top of the knob is 65 cm (25.6 inches) This length can be customized. Please leave your preferred length in comments to the order
Currently, we offer three modifications of BubblePoi.
Smart version additionally contains:
- Training statistics in the mobile application: you can see the number of spins, throws, drops, timing, calories, etc.;
- Image stabilization: retains width and position of an image in the air while spinning. Makes amusing illumination when the poi are untouched.
- 2 steel ball bearings: you can do orbitals and other tricks that require swivels;
Ultimate version contains all features of Smart version, but also has:
- 2 moisture-resistant ceramic ball bearings (instead of steel): apart from orbitals and other tricks that require swivels, you can get the ball rotating around its axis up to 5 minutes;
- extended battery capacity: works 35% longer than Basic and Smart version;