Ignis Pixel Downloads
New Mobile App for JellyPoi, Pixel Fans, Pixel Buugeng
Pixel Utility 2 for Windows and MacOS
📂For Windows Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0.4 Win (43 MB, from December 20, 2018)
📂For MacOS Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0.4 Mac (16 MB, from December 20, 2018)
- Music upload
- Visual timeline editing
- Multiple device upload
👉 Video manual, how to operate poi (Youtube)
👉 Video manual, how to use Ignis Pixel Utility 2 (Youtube)
📃 Manual for Ignis Pixel JellyPoi
📃 Manual for Ignis Pixel v3 (May’17 and later)
📃 Hi-range Remote Control Unit User Manual with DMX and without.
📃 BubblePOI manual
Picture sets for digital props
You have installed the Utility but can’t see your poi in the Settings - Device list?
Here is an automatic solution for Windows users:
📁 Virtual COM port driver - download this archive, unpack all three files and run VCP_Helper.exe.
Be sure to connect turned on poi to your computer after the installation is complete.
MacOS drivers could be found here:
📁 Virtual COM port Driver MacOS
Download, unzip, run the installer and enjoy.
✉ email@example.com for any further questions and online help.
Latest Firmware version:
Ignis Pixel v1 (white design, yellow power switch button, 2013-2015 years) - 1.1.1
Ignis Pixel v2 (black design, power on by “Play” button, 2015-mid 2017) - 2.1.4
These two versions could be updated through the Ignis Pixel Utility, be careful and don’t upload v2 firmware into v1 poi. Charge poi to 100% before updating.
Ignis Pixel v3 (black design, since May’17 till nowadays) - 3.0.6
New gen poi firmware update is possible through stand-alone application, ask support or your Sales Manager for it.
Previous versions Pixel Utility 2 (beta) for Windows and MacOS
📂For Windows Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0b Win (37 MB, from May, 18, 2018)
📂For MacOS Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0b Mac (17 MB, from May, 18, 2018)
Old versions of software for Windows
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.6.9 (22 MB, from April, 10th, 2018)
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.6.6 (22 MB, from Nov 9th, 2017)
- Added support for new models: Ignis Pixel 32 Lite, Ignis Pixel 104 HD and Ignis Pixel 200 HD.
- Decreased time for uploading Картинки для new models.
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.4.1 (14 MB, from 21.09.2015)
- Improved color profiles. Pictures become more contrast and colourful, especially photos.
- Stretching value can be set digitally with high precision.
- Insignificant bug fixes for v1 firmware.
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.4.0 (14 MB, from 11.08.2015)
- Support for new model Ignis Pixel 80 HD.
- Smooth bicubic interpolation for scaling pictures.
- All updated firmwares inside - v1 for old models with power button and v2 for new models in black design.
- Corrected rendering speed to 2600 points per second for all models of pixel props.
- Corrected precision of time.
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.3.1 (14 MB, from 01.04.2015)
- Number of pictures increased to 80, number of timelines to 10.
- Stretching range increased up to 100x - large values are good for making freezelight photo. Smooth logarithmic scale.
- Now you can upload selected pictures - this feature saves your time during preparing your project.
- You can apply current parameters (Stretching, brightness) to all pictures.
- New feature Enhanced colors makes them more realistic.
- You can prepare project in CSV file using Excel.
- A number of other small improvements.
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.9 (8 MB, from 26.09.2014)
- Works on any language Windows (previous versions worked only on English or Russian Windows)
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.8 (8 MB, from 29.06.2014)
- Added support of new models Ignis Pixel 160 HD and Ignis Pixel 48 HD
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.4 (from 18.04.2014)
- Project saving
- Sort pictures in timeline list by dragging them
- "Upload All" button
- Improved creating picture from text
- Charging time reduced by 30%
- Revised battery indicator and charging indicator
- 3-level discharge protection (see Manual)
- Uploading picture by pressing Enter, delete picture by pressing Delete
- Open picture by dragging image file into mode cell
- Open file window by double-click
- Number of other improvements
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.3 (from 01.04.2014)
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.0 (from 05.03.2014)