Ignis Pixel Downloads
New! Pixel Utility 2 for Windows and MacOS
📂For Windows Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0.4 Win (43 MB, from December, 20, 2018)
📂For MacOS Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0.4 Mac (16 MB, from December, 20, 2018)
- Music upload
- Visual timeline editing
- Multiple device upload
Old version of software for Windows
📂 Ignis Pixel Utility 1.6.9 (22 MB, from April, 10th, 2018)
👉 Video manual, how to operate poi (Youtube)
👉 Video manual, how to use Ignis Pixel Utility 2 (Youtube)
📃 Manual for Ignis Pixel v3 (May’17 and later)
📃 Hi-range Remote Control Unit User Manual with DMX and without.
Picture sets for digital props
You have installed the Utility but can’t see your poi in the Settings - Device list?
Here is an automatic solution for Windows users:
📁 Virtual COM port driver - download this archive, unpack all three files and run VCP_Helper.exe.
Be sure to connect turned on poi to your computer after the installation is complete.
MacOS drivers could be found here:
📁 Virtual COM port Driver MacOS
Download, unzip, run the installer and enjoy.
✉ [email protected] for any further questions and online help.
Latest Firmware version:
Ignis Pixel v1 (white design, yellow power switch button, 2013-2015 years) - 1.1.1
Ignis Pixel v2 (black design, power on by “Play” button, 2015-mid 2017) - 2.1.4
These two versions could be updated through the Ignis Pixel Utility, be careful and don’t upload v2 firmware into v1 poi. Charge poi to 100% before updating.
Ignis Pixel v3 (black design, since May’17 till nowadays) - 3.0.6
New gen poi firmware update is possible through stand-alone application, ask support or your Sales Manager for it.
Previous versions Pixel Utility 2 (beta) for Windows and MacOS
📂For Windows Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0b Win (37 MB, from May, 18, 2018)
📂For MacOS Ignis Pixel Utility 2.0b Mac (17 MB, from May, 18, 2018)
Old version of software for Windows
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.6.6 (22 MB, from Nov 9th, 2017)
- Added support for new models: Ignis Pixel 32 Lite, Ignis Pixel 104 HD and Ignis Pixel 200 HD.
- Decreased time for uploading Картинки для new models.
- Improved color profiles. Pictures become more contrast and colourful, especially photos.
- Stretching value can be set digitally with high precision.
- Insignificant bug fixes for v1 firmware.
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.4.0 (14 MB, from 11.08.2015)
- Support for new model Ignis Pixel 80 HD.
- Smooth bicubic interpolation for scaling pictures.
- All updated firmwares inside - v1 for old models with power button and v2 for new models in black design.
- Corrected rendering speed to 2600 points per second for all models of pixel props.
- Corrected precision of time.
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.3.1 (14 MB, from 01.04.2015)
- Number of pictures increased to 80, number of timelines to 10.
- Stretching range increased up to 100x - large values are good for making freezelight photo. Smooth logarithmic scale.
- Now you can upload selected pictures - this feature saves your time during preparing your project.
- You can apply current parameters (Stretching, brightness) to all pictures.
- New feature Enhanced colors makes them more realistic.
- You can prepare project in CSV file using Excel.
- A number of other small improvements.
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.9 (8 MB, from 26.09.2014)
- Works on any language Windows (previous versions worked only on English or Russian Windows)
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.8 (8 MB, from 29.06.2014)
- Added support of new models Ignis Pixel 160 HD and Ignis Pixel 48 HD
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.4 (from 18.04.2014)
- Project saving
- Sort pictures in timeline list by dragging them
- "Upload All" button
- Improved creating picture from text
- Charging time reduced by 30%
- Revised battery indicator and charging indicator
- 3-level discharge protection (see Manual)
- Uploading picture by pressing Enter, delete picture by pressing Delete
- Open picture by dragging image file into mode cell
- Open file window by double-click
- Number of other improvements
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.3 (from 01.04.2014)
Ignis Pixel Utility 1.2.0 (from 05.03.2014)