Ignis BubblePoi 16 are the brightest and the first programmable LED poi of spherical shape for juggling and contact spinning. Owing to soft material, they are safe to spin. The shape, weight and size are almost identical to those contact poi you get used to spinning and juggling.
The system of inner channels with surficial distribution of weights makes balance ideal, enabling to do all possible tricks. Detach the cord and use BubblePoi as contact or juggling balls!
Unique lighting every time: upload your own images into the poi and knobs: colorful patterns, emoji, effects, etc. The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the poi.
Programming is carried out in Ignis Pixel application on your mobile phone. This also makes your phone a remote controller for your BubblePoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from phone.
On default, total length from poi bottom to top of the knob is 64 cm (25'2 inches) This length can be customized. Please leave your preferred length in comments to the order. Bear in mind that the rope will lose 3-5% of its length after some time.
This modification includes also programmable Ignis Pixel knobs – your spinning is twice dazzling!
Ignis Pixel knob is not just a glowing ball. It's complete programmable device working the same way as all Ignis Pixel props. Upload your own images into the knob the same way as into the poi. You can compose up to 4 customized timelines from uploaded pictures. Totally you can upload up to 126 single pictures. For your convenience, initially you get the device with already uploaded library of pictures.
Currently, we offer three modifications of BubblePoi + Pixel knobs
Smart version additionally contains:
- Training statistics in the mobile application: you can see the number of spins, throws, drops, timing, calories, etc.;
- Image stabilization: retains width and position of an image in the air while spinning. Makes amusing illumination when the poi are untouched.
- 2 steel ball bearings: you can do orbitals and other tricks that require swivels;
Ultimate version contains all features of Smart version, but also has:
- 2 moisture-resistant ceramic ball bearings (instead of steel): apart from orbitals and other tricks that require swivels, you can get the ball rotating around its axis up to 5 minutes;
- extended battery capacity (in BubblePoi): works 35% longer than Basic and Smart version;
*Tricks count - throws, drops, stalls is still beta and may be not accurate. It will be improved with updates.